Is It a Hassle to Take Down Your Flag When it gets Dark? Did You Know that the US Flag Code Suggests that the US Flag Should be Lit at Night? Presenting the often-imitated, never-duplicated Best Solar Flag Light on Amazon by Deneve, now with FlagBeam Technology! LAB-TESTED SPECS - Use with most 15 - 25 ft flag poles with a 1/2"-thick rod at top - 1300 Lumens is 5x Brighter vs 250 lumens with others - 20% More Flag Coverage (60% vs 50%) due to wider circumference of LED's - Up to 18 Hours of Power. The duration depends on the amount of absorbed sunlight - Min. Length of ornament shaft or rigged bolt required to go through our light: 1.75 in. - Width of hole to fit through ornament shaft or rigged bolt: 0.5 in. PACKAGE CONTENTS 1 Deneve Solar Flag Light. NO accessories, ornament, or flag is included. DON'T FORGET Remember the "ON" button before installing! BE PATRIOTIC AND CHARITABLE Help us continue supporting our wounded warriors! Since 2013, Deneve and its customers have joined hands as an Official Sponsor of the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Portion of profits will be donated to charity!
- DISPLAY YOUR PRIDE in all its dazzling glory for years to come with the BRIGHTEST, LONGEST-LASTING easy-to-use flagpole light you can buy today! See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5zZeDPIMkI
- LATEST, UPDATED DESIGN: AUTOMATIC- Our cutting-edge sensor will detect the right time to start shining in the evening! Just be sure to turn the light on via the "ON/OFF" button before installation. LED / LIGHTING: Brighter energy-efficient LED bulbs. MORE PHOTOVOLTAIC CELLS-- to convert more solar energy into electricity to be stored for showtime!
- Before purchasing, PLEASE MAKE SURE OUR LIGHT CAN FIT ON YOUR POLE BY READING THE SPECS BELOW. Also, PLEASE ENSURE THE LIGHT IS IN THE "ON" MODE WITH THE "ON/OFF" BUTTON BEFORE INSTALLING ONTO FLAGPOLE. Warning: please don't stare at the lights for a long duration of time as it may cause eye damage.
- EASY INSTALLATION- NO TOOLS REQUIRED-- HERE ARE THE STEPS: Lower your pole. Spin your ball shaft and nut off the pole. Center the lights' hole over the pole's hole. ENSURE YOU'VE PRESSED THE ON BUTTON so that the light will shine when dark. Re-insert your ball shaft and nut into both holes. Turn your ball shaft finger tight. Adjust your ball shaft nut as needed. Raise your pole. That's it! Ready for showtime!
- This listing is for the solar flag light only. No ball, bolt, ornament, flag, or flag pole is included. Props in product images are for demonstration and application purposes only. Backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Portion of profits will be donated to charity!